How to Scan a Spotify Code on an Android Phone?
To make sharing and to listen to music a lot easier, Spotify came up with a unique code for all songs available on their platform. And there are over millions of songs with various languages and genres available on their platform for you to choose from.
You can scan these Spotify codes on your Android phone by following these simple steps:
- You need to sign in to the Spotify app by simply adding your phone number or logging in through Facebook.
- Once you have selected the genres you are into and the kind of music you like, Spotify will automatically generate a lot of playlists for you to choose from.
- It would be best to go to the Search bar, either from the home page or even your library, and look at the right corner for an icon that looks like a camera.
How to Scan a Spotify Code on an iPhone?
Spotify codes may look like your average QR codes everywhere these days, but that is not the case. These Spotify codes are being used to share a specific soundtrack. Since it is clear to Spotify, there are some specific steps you need to follow to get access to the music in these codes.
- You need to download the Spotify app first and give it all the permissions it requires. You can even change these settings later on from your phone settings page.
- However, you first need to login into the Spotify app and give it access to the camera, so your phone can scan the code in front of you. You can also generate a code by clicking on a song within the app and browsing its ‘share’ options.
- Once you have the camera on, you need to align it with the code but do not move in too much. The picture needs to be clear.
How to Scan a Spotify Code on an iPad?
Since these Spotify codes are available on Android and iPhones devices, will they also be available on the iPad? Initially, these codes were not accessible to iPad users for various reasons. However, the latest iOS versions have made it fairly simple to navigate through and use these Spotify codes as you would on any other iOS device. For the longest time, you also did not have access to Spotify on desktops, laptops, and even iPads. There are now a few simple steps that you have to follow to access these Spotify codes on your iPad:
- You need to set up your Spotify account and choose the preference, artists, and genres you like.
- Spotify will then generate a customized playlist that you will love. This is the first step to getting access to the complete Spotify experience.
- You will then be able to share, scan and access all Spotify codes and grove to the latest tunes.
How to Scan a Spotify Code on iOS?
These Spotify codes are specific to each song, and you can also generate them for your music or share the existing ones of all the popular songs you like. Be it albums, playlists, or even podcasts, Spotify allows you to share your favorite tracks. This is why it is essential to give a unique code to music. When you have downloaded and logged onto Spotify, there are still a few things you need to do to access these codes:
- You need to select the track you want to share and click on the option of “share.”
- This will show you many formats in which you can share the track, podcast, or even album.
- The soundtrack will play immediately just as the Spotify code is scanned.
How to Scan a Spotify Code on a Laptop?
Spotify codes are essential to musicians, artists, and singers alike. These unique codes have helped give their music the credit they deserve. These codes will take you directly to the track, and you will not have to waste your time searching for the right soundtrack.
These are some basic steps for everyone to follow and get the most of these codes on all your laptops:
- Once you click on it, the app will ask you for permission to access your camera and photo. Only when you click on accept will the camera open.
- This will allow you to scan the Spotify code sent to you or if you want to share it further.
- Scanning the code will take you to the track directly, and you can then add it to your library, etc.
How to Scan a Spotify Code with a Plaque?
Creativity and technology go hand in hand. The possibilities become unlimited when you can use these two to create what you want and break the norms of ‘art’ itself. Having a Spotify code on a plaque is the latest trend that people go crazy about. It is not just a great keepsake and a good gift for everyone. There is always that one song we connect with the most. So, you can now have that song with you on an acrylic sheet and the Spotify code etched onto it. Anyone who visits you can scan it and see what kind of music you love! You need to:
- Ensure that the code has been properly etched on.
- You can access these codes through any device you are comfortable with.
- You need to align your Spotify scanner in line with the code on the acrylic sheet and enjoy the fun surprise in it.
How to Scan a Spotify Code through a Keychain?
We all have different songs that we associate with moments in our lives. This connection maybe with a partner, a friend, or anyone. Music is the best thing to bond over. This is why giving keychains with Spotify codes has become the latest trend. You will be reminded of them every step of the way, wherever you go. This is why it is such a memorable gift. It is very easy to use and scan a Spotify code through a keychain:
- It would be best to have a keychain wide enough for the Spotify code to show up.
- You need to align your scanner with the code, and it should be within the frame with good lighting.
- If the screen is blurry or too zoomed in, it may not read the code.
- You will need a good internet connection when scanning a Spotify code. You may have Spotify Premium, but you still need a good connection to scan any Spotify code.
How to Scan a Spotify Code Without Spotify Itself?
It is impossible to scan a Spotify code with the Spotify app itself. The code needs to proceed in a recorded database that needs to be provided by Spotify alone. It is not the case that a phone camera would be able to pick up on the code, scan it and play the song for you. You need to follow these steps to scan a Spotify code:
- The phone camera needs to be used from the Spotify app itself.
- You need to click on the camera icon on the right side of the search bar
- It will ask your permission to have access to the camera
- Once it has been scanned within Spotify, the song will play automatically.
This shows you how important the app is to scan a Spotify code. You cannot access the code without the Spotify app itself. However, these Spotify codes are accessible to everyone, be it a free or Premium subscriber.
How to Scan a Spotify Code Through Your Phone Camera?
The steps below will show you how to share your music uniquely and differently that is bound to attract attention, but this will also prevent people from wasting their time and searching for the song themselves. These scanning methods for Spotify codes are only specific to Android and iPhones alone. These Spotify codes help people with albums, podcasts, single tracks, anything! This is why it has become such a popular option today. It allows everyone to share their music as much as they want. You have to:
- Give the Spotify app permission to use the audio and camera of the phone if you want to scan the QR- like code.
- This code will then automatically take you to that playlist, podcast, or anything Spotify has to offer to you.